|Highbury Dressage, Langley, BC
Courtenay Fraser of Highbury Dressage, specializes in training riders and horses in the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island in the discipline of Dressage. As a trainer, clinician and coach Courtenay credits much of her success to her own teachers Dietrich von Hopffgarten, Roanne Tyson, Jeremy Steinberg, and Sandy Burns-Gardner. Other influences include clinicians such as Albrecht Heideman, Jan Brink, Debbie McDonald, Cindy Ishoy, Shannon Peters and Stephen Clarke. Through the valuable knowledge she has gained from her mentors, combined with practical experience, Courtenay brings to her clients a well-rounded program designed to improve both horse and rider in achieving their goals.
Specializing in training for the Dressage Rider:
- Individual dressage lessons
- Part and full dressage training packages
- Trailer-in lessons welcome
- Dressage Clinics in your area
- Coaching at shows
- Competing with clients horses
- Full care facility offering a full range of services
- Helping clients find a great horse and/or selling their current one
Don't forget to add "Birkegardens Lukas" as a friend on Facebook!